- Biographical pieces written by or about Cyrus Avery;
- Typed and handwritten talks, addresses, essays, and articles by Cyrus Avery;
- Correspondence between Cyrus Avery and friends and family; local, state and national government officials and politicians; local, state, and national branches of government (particularly those relating to roads and highways);
- Photographs of Cyrus Avery, colleagues, the Avery homestead and farm, various Oklahoma roads under construction, and the Spavinaw water project;
- Press cuttings relating to roads and highways as well as a variety of other subjects;
- 22 maps showing road and highway systems throughout the United States and Oklahoma.
Route 66 Collection: