Below is a list of archived Training items:
|Windows Old and New, Historic and Traditional|
Windows-Old and New, Historic and Traditional: a Traditional Building Show symposium being held in Washington DC. May 21 and 22. Geared toward architects, contractors, craftsmen, preservationists and facilities managers.
|Section 508 – Accessible Web Content (WCAG 2.0)|
Training: July 11, 2013 In 2010, the Board’s Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (ANPRM) on Section 508 proposed to incorporate the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, also known as WCAG 2.0. The WCAG 2.0 is published and maintained by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and are the internationally recognized standards for web accessibility. WCAG is a ...
|Intermediate Carpentry Training at Lake Perris State Park, Riverside California|
- THIS TRAINING SESSION HAS PASSED - Please see below for details and contact information if you have questions. WHO: Maintenance Workers, Maintenance Mechanics, Carpenters, and others needing to improve their carpentry skills WHAT: Intermediate Carpentry Skills SPONSORED BY: WASO Learning and Development (Historic Preservation Training Center) California State Parks, W.P Mott Jr Training Center, Asilomar, California Lake Perris State Park, near ...
|FEMP Re-Thinking Operations & Maintenance for High Performance Buildings|
On June 6, check out the streaming video: FEMP Re-Thinking Operations & Maintenance for High Performance Buildings, at 1:30-3:00 p.m. ET. Register through the FEMP website.
|Equipment Operator Safety Training|
Equipment Operator Safety Training at Prince William Forest Park in Triangle VA. June 3-7. The full announcement is on Google Drive. Email Sarah Polzin for a travel scholarship application. Enroll in class NPS-2013-0603-PRWI through DOILearn. Please send an email to Sarah when the request is approved.
|Challenge and Change in the Workplace Webinar|
June 5-6, 2013: 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET This is a two-part interactive webinar series presented by WASO Learning & Development, Leadership Development Group. Our goal is to pioneer and pursue innovative methods of training delivery that will enhance managers’ effectiveness in leading, managing and developing employees. This course will be conducted via WebEx webinar and will be ...
|Advanced Trails Training with the California State Parks|
- THIS TRAINING SESSION HAS PASSED - Please see below for details and contact information if you have questions. The Trails Program is a comprehensive training series that provides technical knowledge and skills to field personnel charged with implementation of the Department’s Trail Program. These programs are scheduled throughout Northern and Central California. There are three levels of ...
|Iron & Steel Preservation Conference 2013|
- THIS CONFERENCE HAS PASSED - Please see below for details and contact information if you have questions about future events. March 4-5, 2013 Lansing MI Registration Now Open Arc Welding Wrought Iron and Historic Steel Welding wrought iron with an electric arc welding process has been referred to as problematic, especially welding steel to wrought iron. Few in-depth ...
|Timber Framers Guild 2013 Western Conference|
- THIS CONFERENCE HAS PASSED - Please see below for details and contact information if you have questions about future events. 2013 Western Conference April 18-21, 2013 Coeur d’Alene, Idaho For more information and registration click HERE
|Advanced Photovoltaic Training and Installation at Zion National Park|
- THIS TRAINING SESSION HAS PASSED - Please see below for details and contact information if you have questions about future training. Put the skills learned in Introduction to Photovoltaics to work at Zion National Park, November 5-9. Classroom topics will delve more into the site analysis and design of PV systems. Project will involve moving an ...