This web resource is a component of the National Park Service Career Academy, a project commissioned by the National Leadership Council in 2008 and articulated in the Learning and Development Report to the National Leadership Council.
Responsibility for implementation of this site lies with NPS’ Division of Learning & Development and is housed in Frederick MD at the Historic Preservation Training Center (HPTC).
- Dorothy Printup (firstname.lastname@example.org, 301-663-8206 x 134) or
- Sarah Polzin (email@example.com, 301-663-8206 x 115).
The Asset Management Branch of NPS’ Park Facility Management Division develops and delivers a wide array of learning to foster improved business practices for NPS’ Facility Management Program and the software system which supports these business practices, the Facility Management Software System (FMSS). The site would be hollow without their participation and contributions.
- Betsy Dodson (firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-486-4911) or
- Jeri Mihalic (email@example.com, 406-531-3534)
The site was built and is hosted by NPS’ National Center for Preservation Technology & Training (NCPTT) in Natchitoches, LA
- Sean Clifford (firstname.lastname@example.org, (318) 356-7444)