This sixth course in the PAMP Execution series continues to describe the steps in preparing for development of an annual work plan and establishing PM records and work orders in the FMSS. The annual work plan tool will be demonstrated.
- Summarize the purpose of each tab of the Annual Work Plan (AWP).
- Identify tools in the AWP that help guide you through completion.
- Recognize which steps are required for the AWP to work correctly.
FMSS users and Chiefs Of Maintenance
Recommended (not required) Pre Requisite:
- PAMP Execution QA/QC:API, CRV, and FCI
- PAMP Execution QA/QC: Location and Asset Records
- PAMP Execution QA/QC: The O&M Optimizer
- PAMP Execution QA/QC: PM Records
- PAMP Execution QA/QC : Additional Data Needs
For more information or to enroll, click HERE and log in to DOI Learn or search the Catalog for NPS-MNT2013VD