This seventh course in the PAMP Execution series continues to describe the steps in preparing for development of an annual work plan and establishing PM records and work orders in the FMSS. It covers completing annual work planning and entering PM records in FMSS via the PM Module
- Use the Annual Work Plan (AWP) and PM by Location report to determine which PM records need to be adjusted or created.
- Adjust pre-existing PM records to the levels established in an AWP.
- Create new PM records based on the AWP.
- Duplicate PM records based on the AWP.
- Generate work orders from PM Records
FMSS users and Chiefs Of Maintenance
Recommended (not required) Pre Requisite:
- PAMP Execution QA/QC:API, CRV, and FCI
- PAMP Execution QA/QC: Location and Asset Records
- PAMP Execution QA/QC: The O&M Optimizer
- PAMP Execution QA/QC: PM Records
- PAMP Execution QA/QC : Additional Data Needs
- PAMP Execution: Demo of the Annual Work Plan
For more information or to enroll, click HERE and log in to DOI Learn or search the Catalog for NPS-MNT2014VD