- Describe the relationship between the Asset Management Process (AMP) and lifecycle business practices.
- Articulate the purpose of asset prioritization.
- Describe how the Asset Priority Index (API) and Facility Condition Index (FCI) aid in asset management from a fiscal perspective.
- Explain the purpose of work order bundling.
- Discuss the roles of the Facility Management Software System (FMSS), Project Bridge / Project Scoping Tool (PST), and Project Management Information System (PMIS) in work order bundling.
- Define Operations and Maintenance (O&M).
- Articulate the factors to consider when estimating O&M.
- Explain the concept of prioritizing O&M spending.
- Explain the need and purpose for disposing of unneeded assets.
- Describe the process and tools needed for asset disposition.
- Explain the importance of accurate and complete FMSS data.
- Locate additional resources for more in-depth information.
- Chiefs of Maintenance
- Facility Managers
- First Line Supervisors in the Maintenance Division
- Those wanting to know more about asset management, specifically lifecycle business practices
To enroll, click HERE and log in to DOI Learn or search the Catalog for NPS-MNT1509