August 1, 2013 – 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
A FEMP First Thursday Seminar.
Discover techniques that result in:
- Innovation by design teams and contractors to incorporate energy efficiency as part of the design/construction process
- Minimal additional cost to achieve significant energy savings (in the range of 50% reduction)
- Owners who are focused on project management, rather than solving design/construction problems
- Strong communications between owners, design teams, and contractors
- Best practices, examples, and lessons learned from real experiences in implementing this process.