This webinar will be presented by Ira Chaleff, author of the award winning book The Courageous Follower: Standing Up To and For Our Leaders. He has been cited in the Harvard Business Review as one of the pioneers in the field of “followership” and has been named one of the best 100 minds on leadership by Leadership Excellence magazine.
This course will examine the relationship between leaders and followers within hierarchies and how to turn them into true partnerships. Participants will be engaged in the following topics:
- How to move effectively between the “leading” and “following” role
- Building relationships that welcome candid feedback in service of the mission
- Identifying styles of followership and directions for growth toward partnership
- Understanding the sources of courage and power that support candor between hierarchical levels
- The use of different “voices” to increase leader receptivity of follower input
- The keys to creating cultures of candor
Deadline to apply is July 16
To register for this webinar, go to https://doilearn.webex.com, hit the “Upcoming” tab to locate the webinar and hit the “Register” link to the right of the webinar title. Be certain to search for the course in the “Upcoming” tab under date of the webinar: July 18, 2013.