This course will provide an overview of the asset management process and how interpretive media will be documented. This will include discussion of how to incorporate interpretive media assets into the existing geographic hierarchy of the FMSS.
- Understand how the Facility Management Software System (FMSS) contributes to effective asset management and accountability of Interpretive Media (IM)
- Recognize their role and the role of other park staff in incorporating IM into FMSS
- Identify what additional training will be required before proceeding to next phase
- Understand how to obtain an FMSS User Account
- Understand how to determine the IM asset hierarchy for their park
- Recognize what information about IM assets will need to be collected to prepare for next phase.
To enroll, click HERE and log in to DOI Learn or search the Catalog for NPS-MNT1029VD