This course will provide an overview of data requirements for Interpretive Media in the FMSS and interim data collection methods.
- Understand the process of calculating the API and CRV for each IM asset
- Anticipate the FRP data required in FMSS
- Understand what information needs to be captured for IM assets
- Understand how to develop a replacement cost for each asset record
- Understand how to conduct condition assessments on IM assets
For more information and to enroll, click HERE and log in to DOI Learn or search the Catalog for NPS-MNT1030