This second course in the Cost Estimating Basics series will focus on the concept of a scope of work, and explain how a good scope of work sets the rules for the project and makes an accurate cost estimate possible. You will also be introduced to the steps it takes to complete a thorough scope.
- Describe the role condition assessments play in Asset Management
- Distinguish between a Condition Assessment Annual and a Condition Assessment Comprehensive
- Identify the steps in the Condition Assessment Annual process
- Recognize the appropriate level of detail for documenting deficiencies
- Identify deficiencies that are considered Safety Hazards or Critical Deficiencies
To enroll, click HERE and log in to DOI Learn or search the Catalog for NPS-MNT1116