This is the first course in the Facility Condition Assessment suite of e-courses. It will cover defining condition assessment, types of condition assessments, inspecting assets and how condition assessments are everyone’s responsibility.
- Describe the role condition assessments play in Asset Management
- Distinguish between a Condition Assessment Annual and a Condition Assessment Comprehensive
- Identify the steps in the Condition Assessment Annual process
- Recognize the appropriate level of detail for documenting deficiencies
- Identify deficiencies that are considered Safety Hazards or Critical Deficiencies
To enroll, click HERE and log in to DOI Learn or search the Catalog for NPS-MNT1115