Setting maintenance priorities will define methods and considerations for determining the relative importance of deficiencies and the actions needed to improve and maintain the condition of cultural landscapes. Topics will include:
- considering historic significance of individual features;
- recognizing safety hazards in landscapes;
- understanding feature lifespan and replacement cycles;
- determining stabilization, protection and repair needs; etc
- considerations and methods for preserving landscapes with limited capacity and resources.