Preservation maintenance program planning will engage participants in creating and using preservation maintenance plans that guide recurring actions for the care of cultural landscapes.
- Minimizing impacts associated with special events and disasters,
- developing cycles for feature replacement,
- incorporating preservation maintenance actions with property operations and management objectives,
- evaluating and revising maintenance plans and techniques,
- catching up on backlogged maintenance,
- Identify the essential components of successful landscape preservation (including feasible plans, not ideal, resource-unlimited solutions).