Overview of Landscape Preservation Maintenance introduces participants to the goals and objectives of caring for cultural landscapes. Participants will be able to:
- Define and provide examples of landscape preservation maintenance.
- Describe how preservation maintenance differs from traditional landscape maintenance.
- Explain how landscape preservation maintenance relates to and can affect other site resources and operations.
- Understand preservation options if research and planning documents do not exist.
- Identify threats to and failures of landscape preservation.
- Explain how preservation planning supports and informs landscape preservation maintenance.