Applications for the Advanced Masters in Structural Analysis of Monuments and Historical Constructions, approved by the European Commission within the framework of the Erasmus Mundus Programme, are opened up to August 20, 2013.
This Master Course is organized by a Consortium of leading European Universities/Research Institutions in the field. The following universities are participating:
- University of Minho (coordinating institution, Portugal)
- Technical University of Catalonia (Spain)
- Czech Technical University in Prague (Czech Republic)
- University of Padua (Italy)
- Institute of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics of the Czech Academy of Sciences(Czech Republic).
The course combines the most recent advances in research and development with practical applications.
A number of scholarships, ranging from 3500 to 13000 Euro, are available to students of any nationality.
The SAHC leaflet can be downloaded here.
Please find full details on the MSc programme, as well as electronic application procedure, here.