Six NCPTT staff members presented at Northwestern State University of Louisiana’s (NSU) annual research day on March 20. Presentations included the following:
- “The Effects of Labeling Methods on the Elemental Analysis of Artifacts” by Anna Johnson, NCPTT intern
- “Identifying Stone Commonly Found in Cemeteries” by Caleb Johnson, NCPTT graduate intern
- “A comparative cleaning study for fragile marble monuments after pretreatment with Hydroxylating Conversion Treatment (HCT)” by Stace Miller, NCPTT intern
- “Comparative Study of Commercially Available Cleaners for Use on Federally Issued Headstones” by Jason Church, NCPTT materials conservator
- “Effectiveness of Consolidants to withstand Air Pollution” by Catherine Situma
- “Communicating Strategically with Social Media,” by Jeff Guin, NCPTT marketing manager
For more information contact Mary Striegel.