Nashville, TN October 19-21, 2009
NCPTT and the Nashville Metropolitan Historic Zoning Commission are pleased to announce a Nationwide Cemetery Preservation Summit, to be held October 19-21, 2009 in Nashville, Tennessee. The Summit will feature wide ranging preservation technologies to address the broad spectrum of issues found in cemeteries and other cultural heritage.
To Register Please Contact;
Jason Church at (318)356-7444 or email@example.com
Key sessions include:
- Mapping and Documentation
- Engineering Challenges
- Issues in National Cemeteries
- Materials Conservation
- Half-day Session on National Cemeteries
- Half-day Hands-on Workshops including Grout Injections and Cleaning Techniques
Who should attend this summit:
- Cemetery Sextons
- Cemetery Maintenance Staff
- Historic Landscape Architects
- Historic Preservation Students
- Monument Builders
- State and Local Historic Preservation Officers
- And Overall Cemetery Enthusiasts
The program will feature contributed papers, a poster session, and an optional half day of field sessions and workshops.
Just Announced the Summit is now offering vendor registration. Limited vendor tables are available on a first come bases. If interested please contact Jason Church firstname.lastname@example.org
Costs of the summit are:
- $399 Registration (After September 11, 2009)
- $299 Early Bird Registration (Until September 11, 2009) This has been extended due to the holidays.
- $99 Student Registration
Five student seats will be available. Student must provide photocopy of current student ID and a letter of interest. Student applications should be emailed to email@example.com before September 6, 2009. Checks can be written to Nationwide Cemetery Preservation Summit /NSUand mailed to: NCPTT 645 University Parkway Natchitoches, LA 71457
The Nationwide Cemetery Preservation Summit will be held at the
Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Downtown
706 Church St.
Nashville, TN 37203
Rooms must be booked by October 5th to reserve the conference rate of $117.00
Rooms are filling up, please reserve your room as soon as possible.