Architectural Records Symposium: Managing and Preserving Design Records
Monday, July 16 & Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Registrations must be postmarked by
July 2, 2007
- $250.00 Registration fee for two-day program
- $10.00 Reception & Tour, Society of Architectural Historians (optional)
- $22.00 River Cruise Architectural Tour (optional)
- $10.00 Gold Coast Walking Tour (optional)
Please use the registration form provided on the Architectural Records Symposium brochure (pdf, 638KB).
Make check payable to CCAHA or use a credit card.
- Lunch will not be provided, however there are many nearby restaurants.
- Refunds will be given until two weeks prior to the program date.
- If you have special needs, please contact CCAHA three weeks prior to the program so that accommodations can be made.
- Area hotel information will be provided with registration confirmation letter, or contact CCAHA.
Please send completed registration form and fee to:
Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts (CCAHA)
264 South 23rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Some of the following information will be distributed to workshop participants:
- Job Title
Funding: This program was developed under grants from the National Park Service and the National Center for Preservation Technology and Training, and the Graham Foundation for Advanced Studies in the Fine Arts.
Program contents are solely the responsibility of CCAHA and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the National Park Service or the National Center for Preservation Technology and Training.
All images are courtesy of the Chicago History Museum. Cover image: Schlesinger & Mayer/Carson Pirie Scott Building, Louis H. Sullivan (ca. 1898-1899). Shadow images: Monadnock Building, Burnham and Root; Crown Hall, elevation drawing